It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

THINGS I LIKE AND THINGS I DON'T

No where is perfect or a living paradise. Everywhere has it's Up's and Downs.

Five things I like about Greece.

1. The people.  everyone is friendly and helpful.

2.  The food. most food is the same here, it is just cooked different.

3.  The weather. seems just like winter and summer here. not too hot
and not to cold.

4.  The sea. Love the water and breezes on hot days.

5.  The island. many to visit and never ending history to study.


Five things I don't like about Greece.

1.  Crossing streets. so much traffic, you have to just take your
changes and hope vehicles watch for you.

2.  Beggers. I like to help people, but most never take no for an answer.

3.  Getting ripped off. Happens everywhere, not just here.

4. Strikes. Not having a car puts a burden on people if there is
no transportation.

5. Crowded places. hard to get use to with so many people.

So there it is.  I had many more likes, just touched on a few. Believe it or not it took me
some time thinking to come up with number 5 on things I don't like. I'll work on the
dislikes and maybe things will get better.

As they say, think on the good things in life, don't dwell on the bad.



~~~CcP~~~5-15-2013

1 comment:

Anna-GrouezaKolokathi said...

Sometimes...we have to face the bad things in life..and get stronger..!!! Be focus in your walkSing out there..!!!! lol !!!
Good critic Carlos !!!! Some people here must think a little of my country`s problems seriousely !!!!!
*anna*