It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NOT ALL FUN AND LAYING ON BEACHES

Sure the country is beautiful, plenty of sunshine, warm days and relaxing evening,

whether over-looking a balcony or taking a evening walk.

But to tell you the truth Greece has it's problems like any other country in the world.

Jobs are being lost everyday, unemployment lines are longer, the list goes on.

I guess if a person is retired and living here in a retirement status, things are not

bad, considering you don't have to work or be dependent on the government for

your needs. Or maybe I should say, hoping the government will come to your needs.

To roll it all up it is basically a live one day at a time country.  One never knows what

the next day will bring, but that is the same all over the world. So I guess it depends

on where you want to live, how bad you want to live.

Greece was my choice.


~~~CcP~~~7-16-2013

No comments: