It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

EASTER

My first Easter in Greece. USA Easter was a few weeks ago, so I guess I get to enjoy
another one. Is very quite here during this time, not many out on the streets, religious
activities and people gathering with friends and relatives to enjoy time together.

I had a wonderful dinner today, main course was baby goat. First time for me, had a
taste like chicken. When I was young meals of  goat and lamb wasn't on the menu. So
I am having fun tasting many different foods here in Greece.

Lots of first's for me. Made it through my first winter, working on spring now.  Getting
warm now so I am hoping I won't have to rely on my inhaler too much this summer.

Taking a couple days off next week and going to visit another island. Check back again
and I will have pictures and another adventure to tell you on My New Life In Greece.


~~~CcP~~~05-04-2013

1 comment:

Anna-GrouezaKolokathi said...

Beautiful critic,for our meals here in Greece !! Thank you my friend !!!
i can`t wait for the next reports of you as you explore my country.I expect your next blog with more activity and fotos of your visits..!!! Have a good time wherever you go !!!
*anna*