It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Friday, August 2, 2013

OLD DOORS







Whenever I visit a different island, or anywhere I go I am always on the lookout for
old doors. I don't know what attracted me to them, but they are interesting to look
at. I take a mental picture on how the house might have looked like years ago 
and how the door seems to be the focal point of the house.

It's a shame that the younger age de-face property with paint and silly remarks.
But it goes on everywhere in the world. I have seen lots of very good art on walls
and other places, and often wonder if some of these people become artists, if not
they are wasting their talents.

But as the seasons chance my picture taking changes.  I try to keep my pictures in
with the seasons, like flowers in the spring, beaches in the summer.  You always
have the sunset and early morning sunrise, whatever season it is.

Thanks for reading and I will try to do more posting so others can read and
maybe get a little out of my Life Here In Greece.

~~~CcP~~~8-2-13



1 comment:

Anna-GrouezaKolokathi said...

Good work here Carlos !!!. Many useful informations about my country,so other people would love to see on their visit here !!!
Thank you.