It is not easy learning to live in a different country. I am sharing my experiences and hope someone will find it useful whether living here in Greece or any other country.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting Around In Greece

Took a walk today and enjoyed the coming of spring.  As I walk I see sights I haven't
seen and occasionally a subject pops up in my mind for a blog spot.  If you are like me
driving a car in Greece is beyond my wildest dreams.  So that brings me to the title of this
post, Getting Around In Greece.

Reliable transportation for the brave.

For The Higher Up's

All Styles To Choose From
This Comes In Handy Too

The Want- To- Get There Fast People.



The Budget Minded.

The Last Resort.



You can always use shoe leather, but I recommend having a umbrella handy
Have No Idea What This Is, But Made A Nice Picture



I like to walk and I am not in a hurry to get anywhere.

So, I'll use the shoe leather style.
~~~CcP~~~3/15/2013




 

5 comments:

LS said...

Bravo, bravo Carlos.............excellent blog and funny. You had me laughing out loud with your photo's.........YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF..........

Unknown said...

Thanks
so much, I am retired military with PTSD, my blog doesn't have all the bells and whisles, but I try hard to have piece of mind in my writing. Thanks again.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

That photo of the creperie is of Asterix. He's a very famous cartoon character in France with stories about the Roman occupation. Asterix is an "indominable little Gaul" who hangs out with a group of firends including Obelix, a heavy menhir porter. He fights Roman colonialism. My daughter identifeid with him when she was a child and read all the comics (in English translation). So the sign means it is a French crepe restaurant.

Unknown said...

Thank you Katy for the information, and reading my blog.